02 November 2006

Cave-In

So. I've gone and started a blog on account of not being particularly keen on writing a review of an introduction to semiotics and anthropology.

Establish now: a pattern of updating erratically and mostly when I'm supposed to be doing something else.

Establish later: content of interest, entertainment, or potential intellectual value.

Tomorrow I turn 27. I've been alive nearly three nonets of years. Or nine trios of years. Imagine if you will a piece composed in 9-8, with nine measure phrases in three-phrase periods. Now base the pitch structure on ninefold rather than eightfold division of the "octave." Put that in your softsynth and smoke it.

1 Comments:

Blogger the warrior bard said...

Welcome to another diversion in your life you don't need and will eventually regret. BLOGSPACE!!!

Now that you can leave comments, it's a good thing I'm done philosophizing about BGSU on my blog...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home